If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (636) 456-3422

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Water Heater Leak

A slow leak in a water heater caused mold to grow in this home. Unfortunately the homeowner was not capable of getting into her basement regularly. We have seen a lot of cases of mold where the homeowner is either disabled in some way and can not regularly inspect the home. Therefore this leads to unfortunate events such as this that could have been otherwise handled rather quickly without much damage to the home. It is important that if you know someone who is unable to regularly check their own home to help out your neighbor or loved one with such matters. In this case most pourous surfaces needed to be disposed of and a SERVPRO grade anti microbial was applied to any surfaces that could be saved.