If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (636) 456-3422

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Local Business Suffers Fire

This local chain restaurant had suffered its second fire in a matter of eight months. The first fire was caused by a dryer that was left running after hours. The second fire was caused by a pile of rags in a milk crate that had a mixture of chemicals on them that caused them to smolder a few hours after the business had left for the night. As unfortunate as the fires were to happen at all let alone so close together, SERVPRO was there both times to get them back up and running. In this photo you can see how the smoke damaged had effected the ceiling tiles. Restaurant guild lines required every porous material to be discarded of.