Mold In Utility Closet
In this home there was mold everywhere. Unfortunately there was no water source besides the moisture in the air. This home was vacant and the fluctuation of temperatures without the AC on to regulate it created the perfect environment for mold to grow. Since this was a closet it was easier for moisture to get trapped in and stay in the confined space. SERVPRO had to tear out the ceiling and make sure none of the framework was effected. Mold can grow just about anywhere and when handled improperly can cause the mold to become airborne and travel to other parts of the home. This is why it is so important to call a professional such as SERVPRO.