Are you keeping up with carpet cleaning?
Since 1967 SERVPRO Franchise Professionals have been handling stains and soils of all types from residential homes to commercial facilities. Using IICRC (Institution of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification) standards for carpet care as a guide, a SERVPRO of Lincoln and Warren Counties Professional will walk with you through your business and guide you in the best decisions to care for your carpet. It is extremely important to remember that when it comes to your business, first impressions are important to clients, customers and consumers. Having a clean office or facility is the quickest and easiest way to make a lasting impression.
We will take time to:
- Show you what carpet cleaning options would be best for your carpets level of soiling.
- Give you an estimate of time and cost of the carpet cleaning.
- Explain the benefits of soil protection.
- Explain the advantages of a clean carpet for good indoor air quality.
- Explain how you can help prolong your carpets appearance with frequent vacuuming.
For answers about carpet cleaning and care, contact SERVPRO of Lincoln and Warren Counties at 636-456-3422