We are Ready To Help with your water damage.
The first 24 hours following a water loss are the most important in preventing secondary or permanent damage. Within four hours of loss notification, we will be on-site to help ensure a water damage is handled by completing our extensive service plan. SERVPRO will inspect affected areas to determine the extent of water damage and will review the inspection with you to answer any questions before beginning any work. SERVPRO will take steps to help protect your home or business, as well as personal belongings and other contents, from further damage by extracting the excess water and preparing the area for drying. They will explain the needed emergency services to you step-by-step. MONITORING To help ensure your home or business and belongings are dried to appropriate industry standards. SERVPRO will monitor the drying process. The updates will be consistently communicated to you. SERVPRO will repair structural materials, reinstall carpets, and clean affected areas of your property and belongings. A final walk-through of the jobsite will be conducted with you to help ensure the property was returned to preloss condition.
- Shut off the water source if possible or contact a qualified party to stop the water source.
- Turn off circuit breakers for wet areas of the building when access to the power distribution panel is safe from electrical shock.
- Remove as much excess water as possible by mopping and blotting.
- Place aluminium foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
- Move any paintings, art objects, computers, documents, and other sensitive valuables to a dry place.
- Don’t enter affected areas if electrical outlets, switches, circuit breakers, or electrical equipment are exposed to water.
- Always avoid electrical shock hazards. Don’t use your household vacuum cleaner to remove water; this could cause electrical shock or damage to the vacuum cleaner.
- Don’t turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet or enter rooms where ceilings are sagging from retained water.